Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 2

I'm feeling better. Very little caffeine headache today. I kept expecting it to come and it did later in the day, but it's a very dull ache that I barely notice.

I'm also pleased to report I have not had any gas today. That's right, not one fart. That's amazing.

One thing I wish was better was my morning poo. Usually coffee assists my poo-ing and without it, these past two days have not been great (they've been OK, but not "cleansing" feeling). But with no farts, I'm not too worried about it.

It's amazing how cleanly I've been eating. No processed food. No corn. No sugar. The corn thing is big for me as corn is my favorite food. I hope all this clean eating pays off.

Tomorrow I cut out grains, nuts, and milk substitutes. That means no Oatmeal for breakfast. Bummer.
I've been enjoying eating quinoa, but that has to go too. I can still eat yams, so that's good.

The cleanse I'm following was suggested by Dr. Andy at Peak Sports Chiropractic in Boulder. It's Clear Change by Metagenics. I'm supposed to have started supplementation yesterday, but with USADA fear, I'm skipping the pills and powers and trying to do it through diet only. It's a little bit of an experiment but so far so good. I'm eating healthy, feeling better than yesterday, and not farting! Success already.

No comments: