Sunday, May 29, 2011

Small Light

I'm making progress.  My arm is getting better.  I can now see a small little baby light at the end of the tunnel.  It's just a speck, but it's there and I'm moving toward it.

My range of motion is improving everyday, and my arm is actually working like an arm instead of an awkward appendage coming from my shoulder.

My motivation to ride the trainer has arrived.  Mostly because my body is sore from running, hiking, and walking, but also because when I can ride outside, I want to ride.  There are places I want to go and things I want to see, so I better be fit enough to get there by bicycle.

On a side note, along with espresso, this was this morning's entertainment. 
Who knew there were black foxes?

1 comment:

Paul said...

Nice to see that smiling face on the trainer!! WooHoo!!
And a BLACK fox to keep you company!!!
I've never seen a black fox either.
Looks like He-who-shall-not-be-named has the same axe setup I do. Ha Ha!