Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ride Time

Looks like I'm going to have to find a new hobby.  You see, this week something weird has happened.  On Tuesday, after almost 6 weeks of injury, I started to ride my bike. This is not the weird part, but it is exciting. The weird part, it seems, are my taste buds.  Thursday night, I poured myself a small glass of wine to drink with dinner.  I took one sip of it and, ew, it tasted yucky.  Second sip, same.   Friday night, I poured myself one of my new favorite drinks, a Ten Fidy.  I couldn't finish it.  It didn't taste that good.  Weird.  Beers and bikes are supposed to go to together, aren't they?  Looks like not for me.



One a side note, yes, I have been riding. Not much, but a little bit. 4 days on the trainer this week (2 hrs total- I may have surpassed my winter trainer allotment).  Today, I rode outside.  I was wonderful.  I s'pose I'm back.





2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

You should give beer another serious try, I'm just saying. :-)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

I know you’re into bikes hardcore, as am I - gotta Cannondale Terra and I ride 24/7. Wouldn’t it be kick-ass to cycle in Heaven after we croak? If our existence is but a lifelong demise, which it is, I personally am only concerned with reach’n the Great Beyond after I make the daisies grow; however, what I'm most concerned about are my NINE fragrant, flagrant, fire-extinguisher-blogs, showing YOU how to riseabove this insane culture-of-the-dead. And, yes, YOU can certainly plagiarize anything from our award-winning, kick-ass, avant-garde efficaciousness. So, strive for Heaven, people - we cannot stay due to old age. You will NOT be disappointed for eternity: the sex is quite interesting - I hear we can actually float...