Monday, November 10, 2008

Perfect Training

Ouch. That is what I am reminded of every time I race cross. Racing cross is HARD. It makes your chest hurt, your legs, back, and arms hurt and racing cross makes you want to throw up. In my case, had I thrown-up, it would have been chocolate covered espresso beans. So, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. :) Yesterday's cross race in Golden was perfect. It was a nice day, good course with only 2 "get offs" and no run ups (phew! I do not like getting off my bike. Much less running...). I got a GREAT workout and got to race my new singlespeed cross bike.
It was super fun and perfect training.

1 comment:

Maple Almond Butter said...

Those are some spectacular cross photos! Who does your photography? The high speed action coupled with the lighting and backdrop is fantastic.